For the use of HOSA representatives only!
Blood Drive Information
Next drive will be November 30th from 7:30-1:00 in the gym!
- must be 17 years or older
- 16 year olds may donate blood with a permission form signed by a parent
- Students must specify their teacher's name during their appointment time to receive a pass to attend the blood drive.
- Increase water intake for the week of the blood drive. Stay away from caffeine and other diuretics. On the morning of the blood drive it is extremely important to eat a good breakfast. (not a small granola bar or bag of chips)
- No antibiotics or infections
- Piercings with a piercing gun
- Tattoos only accepted from a licensed facilities
- See the redcross.org for more
Students that want to volunteer instead of donate blood:
Red cord website: leader.redcrossblood.org
- Only HOSA members in good standing may volunteer
- To volunteer the during the blood drive, you must have participated in sign ups during your lunch.
- You must have signed permission slips from all of your teachers
The winter candygram was a huge success! Great job HOSA!!
Our Annual Valentine's Dance for the handicapped on February 17th in cafeteria from 6pm-8:30pm was an awesome time! We had great collaboration with National Honor Society who provided the refreshments. A donation of carnations for our guests was provided by National Technical Honor Society! Thank you to all of our student, parent, and commnity volunteers that make our organization thrive. Great job eagles!