Home > HOSA
For the use of HOSA representatives only!
For the HOSA Remind group
Members needed to volunteer for the Blood Drive! You must sign up donor during your lunch period to be eligible. Sign ups will take place during all lunches
Blood Drive Information
Next drive will be November 30th from 7:30-1:00 in the gym!
Sign-Ups to donate will be in the cafeteria during all lunches on November 16th adn 17th. You can also see Mrs. Edwards in room 324. No walk ins will be accepted.
Students that wish to donate blood:
- must be 17 years or older
- 16 year olds may donate blood with a permission form signed by a parent
- Students must specify their teacher's name during their appointment time to receive a pass to attend the blood drive.
- Increase water intake for the week of the blood drive. Stay away from caffeine and other diuretics. On the morning of the blood drive it is extremely important to eat a good breakfast. (not a small granola bar or bag of chips)
- No antibiotics or infections
- Piercings with a piercing gun
- Tattoos only accepted from a licensed facilities
- See the redcross.org for more
Students that want to volunteer instead of donate blood:
Red cord website: leader.redcrossblood.org
- Only HOSA members in good standing may volunteer
- To volunteer the during the blood drive, you must have participated in sign ups during your lunch.
- You must have signed permission slips from all of your teachers
Please see a HOSA member during lunch to verify your apointment time.